Wound Care Certified Nurse Practitioner (Hyperbarics)—Wound Management / Out-patient setting -Tulsa, Oklahoma
We are seeking a Wound Care Nurse Practitioner (Wound Care Certification Preferred) with Hyperbarics experience. The Nurse Practitioner will work with patients suffering from chronic wounds including non-healing surgical wounds, vascular ulcers (arterial, venous and diabetic), post trauma wounds and acute wounds tears, grafts and flaps as well as other wounds. The provider will offer a comprehensive treatment plan of care which includes diagnostic testing, wound treatment, diabetic education and hyperbaric therapy. The Provider will enjoy working with a team of Wound Certified Nurses, Safety Directors, Technicians, and Physicians. The provider would work a standard schedule Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm with no weekends or call responsibilities and a Physician is always on-site for collaborative support. The base salary starts at $100,000-$120,000+ (depending upon experience) plus incentives with full benefits including medical, vision, 401K with match, CME Allowance of $3,000 with paid time off for CME. Signing bonus and relocation package negotiable for a 2 year commitment.
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
• Named “#1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro” in 2014
• Named “#1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs” in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking