Open to new grads.
Join a group that isn’t all about the # of patients you see, but about the people and the community. We are seeking an NP or PA that loves people, is laid back and relational.
• Not-for-profit Community-owned medical center that serves the community by being the only hospital within 75 miles.
• Beautiful recently renovated medical center that was founded in the 1970’s
Benefits and Features:
• $103-123,000/year – depending on experience. Plus RVU bonuses $3-15,000/yr.
• Full medical benefits,
• Excellent PTO package
• CME reimbursement
• Sign on bonus/ relocation assistance
Your Role with the Company:
• Mon-Fri 8a-5p (1 possible evening per week)
• APRN (Advanced Practice RN)/ MSN / FNP-BC, Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant/PA-C
• MDs will mentor and teach (3-6 months of orientation)
• NP or PA may need/have option to work at 2-3 sites in this town.
• Seeing 12-20 patients per day. With possibility to see all ages or just adults
• Area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts
• Offers outdoor activities for every season (skiing, hiking, cave spelunking, fly fishing)
• No sales tax!
• FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant/PA-C
• Active OR license is preferred but not needed