Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. The group has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center, Pain Management Center and a modern medical complex. The facility has Digital X-Ray and EMR. This group is a high-volume practice that handles all muscular skeletal injuries. The PA/NP will treat chronic shoulder, knees and back issues. The PA/NP will also perform injections for knee and shoulders (small joints). The position hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday thru Friday).
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- There is no call or weekends
- injections including trigger point
- Pain management (muscular skeletal evaluations)
- Medication management
- Post-operative H&P’s
- Writing scripts
- Patient education and evaluation
- Evaluate X-ray and MRI
Will train a new PA or NP with strong interested in chronic muscular skeletal injuries (clinic based). The location is within the Strafford/ Fredericksburg area.