Well-established Orthopaedic Group seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant to their team. Previous orthopaedic experience is preferred but will train a new PA with an orthopaedic rotation and a passion for orthopaedics! The position is a split between the OR and the clinic. Call is 1/5.
- First assist (general, knees, shoulders and total joints cases)
- Initial evaluations
- Joint aspirations and injections
- Pre-op and Post-op H&P’s
- Reductions of fractures and dislocations
- Write scripts
- Coordinate with Physical Therapist and ATC’s
- Ordering tests and evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Casting and splinting
- Run clinics
Successful candidate should be certified. This group would prefer candidates that have ties to the New England area and some orthopaedic experience. The PA must have excellent interpersonal skills. The location is near the Killington, VT area. The area provides great skiing, a variety of outdoor sporting activities, solid schools, three local colleges and a reasonable cost of living. Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided.