Urological Surgical Nurse Practitioner (RNFA) or Physician Assistant – Tulsa, Oklahoma - New Graduates with Surgical RN Experience Considered
We are seeking a Urology Surgical Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a surgical background (robotics experience a plus) interested in working with a board certified urologist in a private practice setting. The Provider will see a diverse patient population with kidney and urinary tract disease including; kidney stones and failure, testicular and prostate cancer, prolapsed pelvic organs and incontinence. The Provider will see an estimated volume of 20 patients while on service in the clinic . The provider conduct bedside assisting with robotics as well as assist with open procedures, follow-up in the hospital and conduct post-surgical office visits as well. The provider can expect a base salary of $100,000 - $120,000+ (Depending Upon Experience) with productivity bonus plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental and 401K with match, 4 weeks PTO with CME of $2,500 and paid time off for CME. Malpractice paid for 100% by the employer and all dues fees licensure, certification paid for by the practice.
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
• Named “#1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro” in 2014
• Named “#1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs” in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking