This new FNP will have the ability to develop great relationships with the patients in the community and meet a big need.
- Sunday, Monday and Tuesday – 3 -12 hour shifts per week, 13-15 patients per day seen on average. 8a-8p or 10a-10p
- Working closely with an LVN, ED MD on site
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ARNP / FNP-BC or PA-C, Family Nurse Practitioner will be treating all ages in an urgent care/walk in care setting. ER/emergency care nearby
- Seeing patients for coughs, colds, flu, allergies, headaches, lacerations, sprains, etc
- Not open to new grads
- $94-132,000 annual salary
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits.
- 5 weeks’ vacation per year