Bellin Psychiatric Center is currently in search of two Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. We currently have opportunities at our Marinette and Iron Mountain locations.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates and serves as an expert in the role of practitioner, consultant, educator, and health professional.
- Improves clinical and cost outcomes for key patient populations through collaboration with physicians and staff and by participating in strategic initiatives
- Assures competent and ethical care of patients and families
- Shares with the supervising physician and clinic staff the responsibilities of providing and maintaining a quality, customer-focused, nursing and medically appropriate approach to patient assessment, care plan development and implementation, follow-up to outcomes, and cost-effective delivery of services
- Community involvement and collaboration is encouraged.
This position requires strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment along with using evidence based treatment interventions. Applicant must have high standards of ethical practice and produce timely, accurate, and complete medical documentation.