- Comprehensive community health that integrates quality primary care, substance use treatment, behavioral health and supportive services all under one roof!
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive pay based on level of Psych experience
- Excellent comprehensive health/PTO benefits
- Malpractice covered, DEA and license reimbursement
- CME days off and reimbursement
- Student loan reimbursement with great site score!
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- Typical days are 9-5 but some flexibility
- Can also take part time option but must have minimum of 21 hours per week
- 1 hour for new patients and 30-45 min follow ups depending on diagnoses. Lower patient load with 10+ per day. Busy day will be 12-14 patients.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP
- License and Board Certification in state of New York or pending
- Open to New Graduate applications for RN experienced in psychiatry