Open to New Grads with Psych experience!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- This nonprofit health care system, governed by a community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive health care network in Northern Minnesota.
- They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with the latest technology, newest equipment and state of the art facilities in the region.
- Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care, expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier research university.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- $110,000 - 135,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B retirement matched at 3%
- Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees provided
- PTO accrued at 4 weeks/yr, plus 7 holidays
- $3,500 and 6 days CME annually
- Student Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F, 8-5, no call
- Will work in a collaborative team of other Psychiatrists and Therapists seeing all ages
- Nurse Practitioner will provide medication management for psychiatry patients in an outpatient setting.
- In coordination and continuity of care with the primary care team, services include comprehensive psych assessment, brief psychotherapy interventions, information, resources and referrals.
Located in northern Minnesota, 40 miles from Grand Rapids and 70 miles from Duluth, this community boasts great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing and recreation. The Mesabi Trail, 115 miles long, is great for biking, hiking, cross country skiing and snowmobiling. With a population of 16,000 residents, the community is home of the Hibbing Historical Society & Museum, Paulucci Space Theatre, Greyhound Bus Museum and the Bob Dylan Collection and Exhibit. The Hibbing high school was awarded the bronze medal for schools ranked based on their performance of state-required tests and how well they prepare students for college in 2017. A great community for anyone that loves the outdoors!
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- 1 year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- MN license is ideal