Global Medical Device Company is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to work as a Product Manager in their Shoulder/Elbow Arthroscopy service line.
Located in SW Florida 1 hour from Fort Myers and 30 minutes from Bonita Springs
Main Objective of the job is to: Plan, organize and control the Shoulder/Elbow product line from conceptual stages through product life cycles to meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. 25% travel is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering OR Bachelors or Master’s Degree - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- PA or NP with orthopedic sports medicine experience / surgical orthopedics and/or arthroscopy
- 5+ years of orthopedic device marketing/product management and/or sales or 5 years of clinical experience as a PA-C in orthopedics
- Shoulder/Elbow Orthopedic experience is preferred
- Public speaking skills and good communication skills required
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Participates in overall product strategy, research requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, quality, regulatory, legal, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends.
- Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market, distribution/channel issues, and manages mature product through phase-out.
- Coordinates product introduction and market exploitation with marketing and sales organizations to ensure maximum penetration of market segment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key surgeons
- Responsible for maintaining communication with the customer to maintain and control project scope as applies to defined design, budget, quality and schedule agreements.
- Prepares technical and financial reviews of the assigned projects and presents information to Senior Managers, business unit management, customer and project team personnel as required.
Great company to work for with competitive salary and good benefits!