• Founded in 2002 as an expansion of an Adult/Geriatric Mental Health System that was originally established in 1994
• The group has worked to provide a high quality multidisciplinary approach to mental health care in long term care facilities
• Comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, social workers, and nurse clinicians that work together as a team
Benefits and Features:
• $95-115k base salary based on experience level of provider
• Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits.
• Competitive PTO package
Your Role with the Company:
• Monday – Friday only; 8am-5pm, no weekends, no call. Provider will visit 1-2 facilities per day
• MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) /ARNP / FNP-BC / ANP-BC/ PMHNP-BC provides comprehensive care to the residents to enhance communication and assure that psychiatric care complements the resident’s overall care!
• You will have the ability to develop great long term relationships with the patients in the facilities
• Frederick, MD is a community of just over 70,000 inhabitants and centrally located in Maryland to make easy access into Baltimore and D.C. metro areas. Highlights of the city include the National Musum of Civil War Medicine, the Schifferstadt Architectural Museum, Rose Hill Manor Park, and beautiful Gambrill State Park that offers mountain trails and overlooks!
• ANP/Adult Nurse Practitioner, FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, PMHNP/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
• 1+ years of NP experience with Adult/Geriatric patient load
• Psych certification and/or psych experience is a plus