Seeking Physician Assistant for a busy Pediatric Practice located in Dearborn, Michigan (full time position).
We are looking for a dynamic and high performing health care professional. Our practice focuses on client satisfaction and providing high quality patient care.
New graduates welcome (willing to train).
1. Perform physical examinations within prescribed guidelines.
2. Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
3. Record physical findings, and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
4. The position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a team of professionals as well as patients.
1. Current PA license in the state of Michigan
2. Excellent clinical skills
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Effective organizational and time management skills