Well-established Primary Health Care Group of Internal Medicine Physicians seek a full time Nurse Practitioner. This position is 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) with no call.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Obtain medical history and physical data on patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedure
- Perform physical exams
- Order lab and diagnostic procedures and determine diagnosis and therapeutic plan
- Administer injections, immunizations and suture wounds, prepare written prescriptions
- Instruct and advise patients regarding medications and treatment
- Case management for short-term disability
This Primary Care Physician would train a bright, intelligent and self-motivated individual! Preference is for experienced candidates, but new candidates with family medicine or internal medicine rotation would be fine! Prefer local candidates and should have ties to the area.
Successful candidate should be certified, organized, self-starter and able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment. There is an excellent benefit package which includes 20 Days PTO, medical, dental, CME allowance, 401k profit sharing and many other benefits! Relocation assistance is available.