Orthopedic Surgical Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with RNFA -Tulsa, Oklahoma
We are seeking an Orthopedic Surgical PA or Orthopedic Surgical Nurse Practitioner (must have an RNFA) for a Hospital based practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Orthopedic Service Line Provider will be assisting our orthopedic surgeons in a community hospital setting. The role will be assisting in the operating room 30% (general orthopedics) and clinic will be 70%, but other functions will include assessing patients, writing orders, rounding, educating/teaching, preforming consults and discharging orthopedic patients. Competitive compensation package including base salary of $120,000-$140,000 with incentives (depending upon experience), Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, 4 weeks PTO, CME and CME Allowance of $2,500 and all dues licensure and fees covered. Malpractice provided at $1,000,000/$3,000,000 including tail coverage.
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Oklahoma licensed & Board Certified Physician Assistant
• Oklahoma licensed Nurse Practitioner with current RNFA certification (required)
• Experience or interest in Orthopedic Surgery (General Orthopedics)
• Computer Skills required
• $120,000+ Base Salary with incentives (Depending Upon Experience)
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Excellent Collaborating Physicians and Surgeons
• Signing Bonus!