This new NP will make a big impact in the community while focusing on quality of healthcare over quantity. The NP will have the opportunity to provide patients with immediate care while keeping focus on wellness education to give all patients better quality of life.
- M-F, 8-5, no weekends
- Working in a team setting with a Medical Assistant and Physical Therapist to provide immediate care as well as health coaching and education to help individuals manage their chronic conditions
- Seeing 12-16 patients/day, minimum length of visit is 30 mins
- Ideal Nurse Practitioner/NP wants to practice medicine in a position that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement. Strong emphasis on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
- Ideal candidate has strong leadership skills
- APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ MSN / ARNP/ FNP-BC/, Family Nurse Practitioner, ANP/Adult Nurse Practitioner
- 1-2 years of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care
- Must be a US Citizen
- $100,000 - $115,000/yr, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits, medical, dental, life, 401K, Short/Long term Disability
- 28 days PTO, and CME assistance