Pain Management Nurse Practitioner (ANP, FNP, ACNP) - St. Paul, Minnesota (Candidates with PM&R, Pain Management and an Interest in Psychiatry / Addiction Management Preferred)
Nurse Practitioner (ANP, ACNP, FNP)
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to fill a position with a well-respected physical medicine, rehab and pain management practice in St. Paul, Minnesota. The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s degree from an accredited school of nursing, have a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) license and PM&R, Pain Management background as well as an interest in working in addiction medicine.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Work with a team of doctors specializing in pain management, physical medicine and rehab as well as addiction medicine.
- Responsible for developing and following treatment plans.
Work with the collaborating physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Medication Management
- Provide care for patients with impairments that involve musculoskeletal (including sports related injuries), neurologic and other bodily injuries including trigger point injections and other forms of pain management.
- Primary goal is to restore maximum restoration of function and the alleviation of pain.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of patients.
- Perform other nurse practitioner duties as required.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing
- PM&R, Pain Management and addiction medicine experience strongly preferred
- Nurse Practitioner license
- Positive Attitude
- Knowledge of managed care and insurance processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current AANPCP, BLS and ACLS Certification
Base Salary and Benefits:
Base Salary from $100,000-$120,000+ (Depending Upon Experience)
Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Retirement
Malpractice Coverage at 100%
Team environment with excellent support system
CME and CME Allowance
Generous PTO Time