Come make a big difference in the lives of the patients you serve with a passionate and close-knit team of providers!
• Founded in 1987, this nonprofit organization is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the world.
• Providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to nearly 900,000 people in 39 countries, their mission is to rid the world of AIDS through a network of pharmacies, thrift stores, healthcare contracts and other strategic partnerships.
• As part of a world-renowned Healthcare Foundation their services offer the most accurate testing procedures and the most advanced therapies available.
• In a recent patient survey, 97% of patients said they would recommend their services to a friend
Benefits and Features:
• $120,000 - $145,000/yr, depending on experience plus quarterly bonuses
• Excellent Medical benefits, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance and 401K
• Excellent PTO plus 8 holidays
• 5 days for CME and $2,500
Your Role with the Company:
• Full-time, M-F 8a-5p
• NP will work in an outpatient Primary Care setting seeing only adults.
• Joining a team of Physicians, APRNs and PAs that work to provide the highest quality of care
• Supported by an interdisciplinary team of primary care clinicians, mental health providers, case managers and researchers, NP or PA will actively participate in improving the lives of patients living with HIV/AIDS.
• Sprawling Southern California city that serves as the center of the nation’s film and television industry. The largest and most populous city in the state of California and the cultural, financial and commercial center of Southern California. Known for it’s Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity and sprawling
metropolis. The city is also one of the most substantial economic engines within the nation, with a diverse economy in a broad range of professional and cultural fields. Whether you are looking for the newest designer couture or the best place to eat fish tacos while soaking in the SoCal sun. Los Angeles is a city of endless entertainment!
• MSN/APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / NP/ Nurse Practitioner
• 2+ year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider in primary care
• Experience working with an HIV/AIDS patient population is a plus!
• California licensed NP