Cerner Health Connections, Inc. (CHC), a subsidiary of Cerner Corporation, is a national company specializing in development, staffing, and management of corporate-sponsored on-site health centers, on-site pharmacies, and wellness and condition management programs. CHC health centers utilize Cerner's software solutions to manage patient information and health records, as well as to measure, monitor, and improve care delivery. CHC currently operates more than 40 health centers nationwide combining the strength of Cerner's 30 years of technology innovation and knowledge working with healthcare providers around the world.
CHC is currently seeking a Clinic Manager, Nurse Practitioner for our on-site health center located in Richburg, SC. This health center provides Occupational Health services for the employees of a local employer. The Clinic Manager, Nurse Practitioner is responsible for evaluating, diagnosing and treating employees and determining appropriate medical direction including off-site referrals/diagnostic testing.
The Clinic Manager, Nurse Practitioner is also responsible for:
- Wellness coaching and advising
- Ability to collaborate with the PCP around wellness outcomes for high risk members to create personal health plan, and drive positive behavior changes
- Participate in marketing activities tied to wellness, and partner with the benefits team to create awareness around wellness
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule, overtime or irregular hours when needed
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited program
- Licensed as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- At least 2 years of work experience in an Occupational Health, Primary Care, or Urgent Care health center setting
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree from an accredited program