Well-established Family Practice Center seeks to add another fulltime Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to their team. The position will consist of working for a General Family Practice Clinic and see new and follow-up patients. The new PA/NP will:
- Obtain medical history and physical data on patients.
- Determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Perform physical exams.
- Order lab and diagnostic procedures and determine diagnosis and therapeutic plans.
- Administer injections, immunizations and suture wounds, prepare written prescriptions.
- Instruct and advise patients regarding medications and treatments.
- Refer to appropriate specialists. Patient base is pediatric and adult.
The new candidate needs to be an independent thinker, self confident, able to work well in a fast-paced environment and needs to have excellent interpersonal skills. There is no call and the opportunity available is Monday thru Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Will train a new graduate!
The location is within 35 minutes to the Syracuse area. The new PA/NP will enjoy year-round outdoor living, reasonable cost of living and all the amenities of a great area!
Compensation: Competitive compensation package. Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided. Also, relocation and/or sign-on are available.