Nurse Practitioner- Neurology—Signing bonus of $3,000
Currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner for an excellent day shift opportunity with a well respecting Neurology Practice in the Davenport area. Interested candidates will hold a MSN, recognition as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and have an interest in Neurology.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Neurology
• Work with an excellent collaborating neurologist and have access to cutting-edge diagnostic approaches, including advanced neuroimaging technologies the latest trials of new medications and other therapeutic modalities.
• Provide medical management of patients in both an outpatient and inpatient setting from the initial point of consultation to all aspects of follow-up care.
• Involvement from the initial admission to the hospital through the discharge process and transition back to the community care Provider.
• Manage patients with neurological disorders including; Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, epilepsy, movement disorders like Parkinson's and Huntington's diseases, tremor, dystonia, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular conditions, headache, and sleep disorders.
• Perform history and physical examinations, formulation of care plans, ordering and interpreting laboratory and diagnostic tests and provide education to patients and their families.
• Adhere to institutional and departmental policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner- Neurology
• Master's degree
• Interest in working in a Neurology practice setting
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Intensive Care Unit (ICU) experience preferable with experience managing Neurology patients
• Current certification in CPR-BLS for Healthcare Providers by the American Heart Association
• Experience with computer systems /EHR
Compensation for the Nurse Practitioner- Neurology
The starting annual salary range for this position is $100,000-$125,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and 401K. Malpractice would also be covered under the practice’s malpractice umbrella policy and a CME Allowance and time off for CME. Signing bonus or relocation allowance will be provided up to $3,000.
Excellent opportunity with all of the amenities of the Quad Cities area!