- Believes the individuals they serve are people first. They do not define patients by their mental illness. Believes relationships matter and are the most important part of their services
- Believe in working in small multidisciplinary teams, with the individual they serve as the focus
- This group has one of the best mental health on boarding and training programs in the US.
Benefits and Features:
- $48,000-60,000/year in salary - based on experience
- Great PTO Package/paid time off per year
- Excellent medical, dental, life and LTD benefits!
Your Role with the Company:
- 3-12s - 7P-7A (alternating schedule) working inpatient
- Registered Nurse/ RN - Main duties: perform psychiatric nursing assessments
- Develop treatment plans, discharge plans and crisis prevention plans
- Ideal Registered Nurse/ RN will come in and become part of a team and integrate into a very well run facility.
- RN to work in a 15 bed facility seeing adults only, all inpatient
- Holds an Tennessee as an Registered Nurse/ RN licensed
- Passion for inpatient psychiatric care
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
APP / Advanced Practice Provider
Physician Assistant / PA / PA-C
Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, GNP / Gerontology , ANP, ACNP, NP-BC, Family, Adult NP/ Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / PNP or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP