Single Specialty Group of Orthopaedic Surgeons seeks to add a full-time Nurse Practitioner.
They are located in a very modern facility that includes their own MRI, PT, ASC and Digital X-Ray. This group has a high volume practice that handles general, sports, total joints and spine cases. The position is Monday thru Friday (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). The NP will see new patients with the doctor.
- Performs in-office procedures cast/splint placements and removals, suture removal and wound care, staple removals, and managing infection
- obtaining pre-op medical clearance
- Joint aspiration and injections
- Write scripts
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Pre and post-Operative H&P’S
Successful candidate should be Board-Certified. They will train a new local graduate. The group prefers that candidates have ties to the region. The NP must have excellent interpersonal skills. The location is 20 minutes to the Springfield area. The salary range is open. Additionally, there is a full benefits package.