Pain Center of Excellence that includes Fellowship trained Pain Physicians, seek to add a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. The group works with a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center and is located in a modern medical complex. This group is a high-volume practice that handles muscular skeletal injuries. The position hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday) no weekends or evenings.
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- Pain management (muscular skeletal evaluations)
- Eventually will run a clinic
- Post-operative H&P’s
- Writing scripts
- Patient education and evaluation
- Small joint and bursa injections
- Trigger Point injections
- Evaluate X-ray, Arthrogram CT Scan and MRI
Successful candidate should be Board-Certified. This Doctor enjoys training a new graduate! Candidates should be available for employment within 60 days. The PA/NP should have excellent interpersonal skills and be self-motivated. The location is within the Chicago suburbs. The group has strong preference for local candidates and candidates must have ties to the Chicago area. Additionally, there is a full benefits package.