This practice is general and includes knees, shoulders, total joints, ankles and fracture care. This Doctor works with local college and high school sports teams. The position includes both the Clinic and the OR.
Successful candidates must have some orthopaedic PA experience. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a hard worker and really have a strong desire for orthopaedics.
- First assist
- Initial evaluations and treatment of Ortho injuries
- Rotate within Ortho Urgent Care Center
- Joint aspiration and injections
- Pre-op and post-op H&P’s
- Team PA for sporting events
- Write scripts
- Coordinate with Physical Therapist and ATC
- Ordering tests and evaluate X-Ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Casting and splinting
- Fracture reductions
- Rounding and call schedule
The location is near Albany, Georgia. The city of 100,000 that is 3.0 hours to Atlanta. The location offers low cost of living, great for the outdoor lover and good quality of life. Compensation: Open, plus a bonus program. Additionally, there is an excellent benefits package.