A progressive and growing interventional pain management practice in Morgantown, WV is seeking a full-time or part-time nurse practitioner to join their dynamic team. The position offers flexible work schedule and competitive compensation.
The NP will report administratively and clinically to the Managing Member of the practice and may receive functional direction from other Physicians while providing medical services and state of the art pain management services to its patients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Facilitate the patient exam process through assistance with patient history and physical examinations
• Conduct patient exams as permitted by Federal, State and Local rules, regulations, and laws
• Assist in trouble-shooting of patient problems in telephone communications
• Assist in patient practice data collection to enhance optimal practice efficiency
• Assist in pre and post-surgical education
In addition to competitive compensation, the practice offers group benefits including health and life insurance, disability and 401K.