Practice Type: Employee | Setting: Community Health / Outpatient Full Time
- Hours: Clinic Hours: M, W, F 8a-5p Tu, T 8a-7p
- New Graduates Welcome as there is an excellent collaborating physician that enjoys training and mentoring!
- Average patients seen per day: 20
- Call Schedule: None
- Loan Repayment of $25,000 per year paid to your student loans ($50,000 for a two year commitment)
- Compensation: Competitive compensation, based on experience (Facility prefers to discuss directly with clinician) $95,000-$100,000+ (Depending Upon Experience)
- Benefits: PTO 23 days | Holidays 6 days | Health Insurance – Clinic pays 80% for employee and dependents insurance cost!
Retirement -- 3% Company Match | CME -- 5 days, $2,000 annually |
- Additional Information: EMR= eClinical Works | Loan Repayment through the NHSC. HPSA score = 17