- living on a beautiful American tropical island, where you can dive, snorkel, hike, and golf year-round!
- a positive work environment, interesting and appreciative patients, friendly co-workers
- doing a wide range of standard primary care, peds, women's health and dermatology including plenty of procedures. No two days are the same!
- Supervisor is board-certified FP and primary care dermatologist
- housing, relocation, and loan repayment assistance
WE WANT ....
- a friendly, positive, professional and hardworking PA with great people skills
- an independent worker who can see 25 to 30 patients daily
- a kind team player who is committed to 2 years of service
Experienced provider preferred, but MD is willing to train.
Start date March 2020 (licensure takes 60 days)
No call. Workday is 830-6 pm. Weekend coverage only when others are on vacation.
ExpressCare is an employee-owned company with great long-term benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Great salary, benefits, assistance with housing, relocation, and loan repayment option.