$3,000 Signing Bonus! Director of Nursing – Palm Coast, Florida (Long Term Care and Rehab)—115 beds
Base Salary Range of $100,000+ (Depending Upon Experience) with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K with match and paid vacations and holidays!
We are representing a state of the art post-acute medical facility specializing in physical, speech and occupational rehabilitation. This facility offers a resort-style medical setting that will serve the Palm Coast, Florida area. This facility has an array of luxury amenities including full spa services, chef prepared meals, Wifi access, abundant private rooms with high-end amenities, while providing patient-centered rehabilitation and therapy at its highest. Their personalized treatment programs are delivered by a group of dedicated professionals with clinical expertise, genuine compassion, and passion for delivering superior customer service in a luxury setting. New Cardiac Rehab unit and a large amount of orthopedic and stroke patients.
APRN assigned to this building 5 days per week. The DON will enjoy a minimum of $100,000 Base Salary, Medical, Dental and 401K with match as well as generous PTO time. Additionally a $3,000 signing bonus will be provided upon the candidates signed acceptance!
We are in search of a qualified Director of Nursing responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for the management of the nursing department.
2. Participates in orientation and in-service education training.
3. Ensuring compliance with regulations for documentation from physicians and nursing personnel and ensuring that all regional policies/procedures are implemented.
4. Assists with care planning process. Develop/implement quality assurance and risk management programs.
5. Make rounds daily to direct the work of employees and to observe for hazards, work duty problems, and ensure services are delivered to clients consistent with needs.
6. Assists with Continuous Quality Improvement and corrective follow-up actions.
7. Follows up daily on each unit to ensure changes in status are reported and recorded and that services are provided.
8. Completes chart audits and reports results and progress, and makes recommendations for improvement
9. Ensures proper infection control techniques are utilized.
10. Maintains effective communication with families, residents and facility staff.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Current R.N. license by State of Florida required
2. Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year supervisory experience.
3. Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
4. Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing services
5. Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments. High degree of energy, professionalism and customer service focus.
The type of experience we are seeking is a “hybrid” nursing leader. Someone with experience in both LTC and acute care.