Single Specialty Group of Orthopaedic Surgeons seek to add a full-time Physician Assistant. They are located in a very modern facility that includes their own MRI and Digital X-Ray. This group has a high-volume practice that handles general, sports, total joints and spine cases. The position is approximately 45 hours per week and pays extra for any evening hours (after 5:00 p.m.).
- Surgical first assist
- Office/clinic (patient evaluations)
- Casting and splinting
- Reduction of fractures and dislocations
- Joint aspiration and injections
- Will run parallel clinic (if very experienced)
- Pre and post-operative H&P’s and follow-up
- Call is 1/8 (not trauma!)
- Hospital rounding
- Write scripts
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
Successful candidate should be NCCPA-Certified. The group prefers experienced candidates but will train a new graduate with an orthopaedic rotation. The group prefers that candidates have ties to the region. The PA must have excellent interpersonal skills. The location is 30 minutes to the Manhattan area on the Westchester boarder. The salary range is open. Additionally, there is a full benefits package which includes four weeks PTO, medical, dental, 401K, and educational assistance plan, CME as well as other benefits.