- Premier academic health system serving more than 3 million people living in the New York City region and Hudson Valley. These facilities are doing more to deliver science-driven care where, when and how patients need it most.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary based on level of experience plus overtime
- Excellent benefits and PTO(100% health paid!) 403B
- Malpractice covered
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- Multiple needs: Ambulatory Surgery, Ortho, General Surgery, and Hospital Settings
- Schedule can be 4 10’s or 5 8’s for ambulatory surgery, option for 3 12’s in other roles
- Providers will have a combination of OR and Non-OR duties and develop great relationships with MDs and hospital staff!
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist / CRNA
- License and Board Certification in state of New York or pending
- Open to New Graduate applications!!
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
APP / Advanced Practice Provider
Physician Assistant / PA / PA-C
Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, GNP / Gerontology , ANP, ACNP, NP-BC, Family, Adult NP/ Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / PNP or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP